Ready to juice your business’ Twitter presence for more ROI? Here are 10 tips to get going.
1) Monitor and thank your current sales opportunities who are reacting to your content on Twitter.
2) Tweet “welcome aboard” messages to new customers who have signed up for your product or service.
3) Add a Twitter username field to your forms.
5) Monitor customers who tweet “help” or “support.”
6) Monitor your most successful long-tail keywords in social media.
7) Check out your leads’ most recent tweets prior to jumping on a sales call.
8) Follow people who have viewed your product or pricing pages.
9) Collect positive customer tweets about your products/services, and use them as testimonials.
10) Monitor leads who mention your competitors’ names.
See on blog.hubspot.com